Питерский ФК Сергея Маврина

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Питерский ФК Сергея Маврина » Новости » "Рожденные жить"

"Рожденные жить"

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

тыкать сюда)))))))

весьма своеобразное представление песенки....

в общем... смотрите... оценивайте)))))

Отредактировано МеФ (2006-10-14 12:37:38)

Меф, а как с этого сайта качать-то? У меня почему-то ничё не качается оттдуда. Пожалуйста скинь мне этот клипак на assonik1@mail.ru

Вот так и надо делать клипы =)

И чьё же это "видение"?
Рождённые жить - Чужие что ли? )))

"... ты так и не привык.. что за спиной ...ЧУЖОЙ!!! "  ))))  yes

Очередное творение... и кто такое делает))))

ой.. запалиииилиии....))))))) не, это конкретное не я делал... я на Звёздный Путь ваяю обычно)

Больное воображение однако...мда...

Представляю что было-бы с вами, если б вы увидили мою вариацию клипа на эту песню....   : =))))))))))))))))))) :

ммм... а есть такая?)))
хотиим!)

нуууу я предупреждала... это .... ну это .... в общем ладно... я предупреждала
*оговорка, это мой старый ник, просто он мне немного надоел и я решила тут другой взять*
итак...
Рожденные Жить...

ммм...слух интересно)))))

да...насколько все же у всех разные представления....))))))

и что, никто не будет кидать в меня помидоры? это хорошо : klass :

да не,рикольно!!! Так что помидоры в топку)))

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

I am in fact happy to glance at this web site posts which consists of tons of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You've performed a formidable activity and our entire group shall be thankful to you.

What's up to every one, as I am actually keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It contains fastidious information.

For latest news you have to go to see the web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a most excellent web site for latest updates.

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

I think that is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad studying your article. However want to remark on some basic issues, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Just right activity, cheers

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

naturally like your web site however you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the reality then again I will surely come back again.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Питерский ФК Сергея Маврина » Новости » "Рожденные жить"